Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Van Houtte's Gone.

Where to get your coffee pods online

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Re: Van Houtte's Gone.

Postby Alice2 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:28 am

I suppose I could contact Keurig again, but I don't feel much like wasting time arguing about my right to spend money somewhere, if they don't keep their word they don't need my business. I may check out the couple of sites mentioned here that I hadn't heard of. I really just want Costa Rica Tarrazu and VH Columbian Medium. The others were all okay, like pink ribbon and breakfast blend and mocha java, so any of those would be 'better than nothing' but I just want my two favorites, or at least one of them, back. I am on my last box of K-Cups which I brought to work yesterday --- the Javanation Donut Shop, which actually wasn't worth buying again in hindsight.

i spent quite a lot of money per year on K-Cups considering that I also drink ground and whole bean coffee alot. O-H W-E-L-L ~~~! :cry: the times they are a-changin'
KitchenAid Single-- Keurig B30 red-- Keurig B30 black (non-leaking version)-- KitchenAid Compact 4-Cupper ('cute lil' red coffeemaker)-- Mr. Coffee Drip (don't ask why, it just is.) I nailed a re-tread to my feet and I prayed for better weather
Alice2

Postby Alice2 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:36 am

BTW, the other places that stock K-Cups that people mentioned here -- I have to go online, 'Can't Get There From Here' where I live. Seriously. Plane/ Boat/ need travelin' money, don't travel.
KitchenAid Single-- Keurig B30 red-- Keurig B30 black (non-leaking version)-- KitchenAid Compact 4-Cupper ('cute lil' red coffeemaker)-- Mr. Coffee Drip (don't ask why, it just is.) I nailed a re-tread to my feet and I prayed for better weather
Alice2

Postby Alice2 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:52 am

So I Couldn't Wait to Check It Out.
The first site doesn't sell to Alaska.
The second site is $15.49/box.

I have them bookmarked but I think ***not***

: )
Alice2

Postby jenbean41 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:43 pm

CoffeeOutlaw.com sells Van Houtte. My favorite is the Honduras blend. I usually buy from Keurig. They always come out with coupon codes. Plus, once you become a member you get 10% off kcups and after 500 pts you are platinum level and get 15% off and then you can redeem your points for 50% off brewers and accessories. My cuisinart brewer died and I just used my points and got the Keurig platinum for 50% off and the water filter and filters also 50% off and free shipping. I think it is worth it.
jenbean41

Postby jbviau » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Lots of their VH k-cups are out of stock, though, including your Honduras.
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Postby Coffee Outlaw » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:29 am

Old post...just updating it...the Van Houtte is available....and Timothys....but as you know...hard to get. We recommend that if you likes the VH lines, try the new Marleys RealCups. They are much better and have a much better flavor. The Marleys and Martinsons are better than any Green Mountain product.
Home of the hard to find K-cups and single cups. Grove Square cocoa and cappuccino K-cups, Van Houtte, Timothy's, San Francisco OneCups, Starbucks K-cups, Solofill, Keurig. Please visit http://www.coffeeoutlaw.com
Coffee Outlaw

Postby jbviau » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Outlaw, your post made me curious: is there a relationship between VH and the Marley RealCup line? I know Marley's whole-bean coffee is roasted in Canada...
Josh - Forum Moderator
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
jbviau

Postby rhfil » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:48 pm

VH is owned by GMCR. I doubt very much if there is any relationship between VH and Marley's as Marley's cups are knock-offs.
rhfil

Postby jbviau » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Right, me too--was just mining for relevance. I see now that the vendor had been mentioned earlier.
Josh - Forum Moderator
jbviau

Postby rhfil » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm

I am not sure what the issue was/is with availability of the Timothy's and Van Houtte K-cups as there is a huge selection available on the Keurig web site.
rhfil

Postby vespacar » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:48 am

You can always give Caynes a try. These are the guys that I bought my machine from and are the cheapest in the Toronto area.

http://www.cayneshousewares.com/home.php

And they sell the Mega packs (54 count) for $32.00. That's a great price in Canada:

http://www.cayneshousewares.com/search. ... ice_min=20

They do ship worldwide. But I could not find out on how much to the US. They do have free shipping on orders over $99, so hopefully that will apply to you as well.

Cheers,
vespacar
Lavazza Blue LB 2312, Grindmaster OPOD, Nespresso Le Cube,
Breville "The milk Cafe" frother, Cuisinart SS-700C
vespacar

Previous

Return to Coffee eTailers