Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

ebay and OPOD machines

OPOD, Bunn My Cafe, Senseo, Home Cafe, Keurig, Melitta One:One

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Re: ebay and OPOD machines

Postby jbviau » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:55 am

EricBNC wrote:Would be good news if these came back - is this a warranty replacement or a sales sample?

True! Neither, Eric. I got mine from an "overstocked" office coffee (and water) service company out of MA through eBay for just over $50 shipped. Last I checked, they had two left (waiting for confirmation re: stock via email). If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me. I was coy about the details before because I was in contact with another member about this, but they (the member) might be all set now.
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Postby jbviau » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:51 am

Update: I heard from the seller (http://myworld.ebay.com/bluereservewate ... 7675.l2559) that they no longer have any OPODs left. Bummer.
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Postby vespacar » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 am

Well it's been over a year and can't say how happy I'm with my Grindmaster OPOD. Now that's it's on a timer it's going head to head with the Keurig for that first cup of joe in the morning. This is a machine that I expect to last years and years.

Anyone looking to buy one used, here's a good deal on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COMMERCIAL-GRAD ... 3ccdcb26d8

Cheers,
vespacar
Lavazza Blue LB 2312, Grindmaster OPOD, Nespresso Le Cube,
Breville "The milk Cafe" frother, Cuisinart SS-700C
vespacar

Re:

Postby vespacar » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:08 pm

EricBNC wrote:The new units do ship with the gourmet pod holder in the box ( older ones might too - I am not sure) so if you go with the brand new route you will not need to purchase an extra accessory for larger pods. I agree with Josh about the vendors he mentions - I purchased mine from Coffeewiz. They ran a Facebook page 10% discount sale when I was in the market, and being able to pick 3 boxes of pods along with the machine sealed the deal for me.

I did see an Ebay vendor from Louisville, KY (home of OPOD?) Jess ~something with perfect feedback and no reserve pricing selling Gen 1 machines in the box recently if you decide on that route instead.

Funny but I totally forgot to check on the Gourmet pod holder until I read this reply, because when I got the machine all those pod holders looked the same so I forgot about it., so off I go to double check, and yes it's there, the one that's labeled blank and you really have to compare them to notice the difference. Can't believe that it's been a year and I totally forgot about it. I guess my next order will include a box of the big pods.

Thanks,
vespacar
Lavazza Blue LB 2312, Grindmaster OPOD, Nespresso Le Cube,
Breville "The milk Cafe" frother, Cuisinart SS-700C
vespacar

Previous

Return to Single Serve Coffee Machines