Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Link for our Sponsor, Shoffee coffee

Bugs? Issues? Features? Let us know.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Link for our Sponsor, Shoffee coffee

Postby vespacar » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:41 am

Just wondering,

I do thank Shoffee coffee for sponsoring this forum and they have that little box on the top of the forum letting us know that. So I decided to give back a little loving as I'll be putting together a coffee order and wanted to see what the had to offer. But guess what, to my horror "Sponsored by Shoffee" isn't a link :( So using the power of google and hours and hours of browsing (just kidding) I went over to their site. Maybe it's just my browser but could you make that a link so it would be a tad easier and really for sponsoring this great forum they deserve it.

Cheers,
vespacar
Lavazza Blue LB 2312, Grindmaster OPOD, Nespresso Le Cube,
Breville "The milk Cafe" frother, Cuisinart SS-700C
vespacar

Re: Link for our Sponsor, Shoffe coffee

Postby jar » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:52 am

If you click on the Shoffee ad at the top of the forums it goes to Shoffee. The one in the upper left that says sponsored by is a link to Single Serve Coffee. Since you have to be here to click on that link it would be nice if it to went to the sponsor.
Anyone so limited as to be able to spell a word only one way is severely handicapped.
jar

Postby jbviau » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:01 am

This seems like a sensible change to me. Thanks for the tip! I'll get in touch with Jay.
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Postby agentfive » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:28 pm

There's no way to do it with the board right now. The image is the main image and navigation to get back to the front page. That's why we have a giant ad on every page for them as our sponsor. Thanks for the suggestion, but for now we'll have to leave it as it is.
- Jay Brewer
- Editor, Single Serve Coffee
- Current arsenal: Dolce Gusto, Bunn My Cafe, Senseo, GPOD, OPOD, Keurig B40, B50, B60, B70, & Assorted (N)espresso Machines...
agentfive
Site Admin

Return to Talkback