Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Bunn MC ground coffee + k-cup drawers pass-around?

Cups, grinders, products, accessories, storage, gadgets, and other coffee related products.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Bunn MC ground coffee + k-cup drawers pass-around?

Postby jbviau » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Are there are enough people interested in the soon-to-be-released ground coffee and k-cup drawers for the Bunn MC to start a drawers-only pass-around thread? Please post here if you're inclined to participate and, thus, "try before you buy" with a chance to win them. I think we could keep the box under 13 oz. and save $$ on postage by sticking with USPS First Class.

Re: how pass-arounds work, see what we did with the Aeropress and Hario Mini grinder earlier this year.

For this one, just to be clear, you'd need to already have a Bunn MC and meet the eligibility requirements established in the thread linked above.
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Re: Bunn MC ground coffee + k-cup drawers pass-around?

Postby GmanJenks » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Josh, I so wish you had started this last week. I may still want another of each of these drawers but I have a complete MCU sitting at my sister's waiting for me to pick up.
GmanJenks

Postby jbviau » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Oops. Well, at least you'll get an earlier look at the drawers than we will!
Josh - Forum Moderator
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
jbviau

Postby jbviau » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:24 pm

In case anyone missed it earlier today, these drawers are now available through Bunn:

- ground coffee drawer ($24.99): http://www.bunnathome.com/products/acce ... udes-scoop
- k-cup drawer ($29.99): http://www.bunnathome.com/products/acce ... cup-drawer
- 3-pack, including the two drawers above + the water drawer ($54.99): http://www.bunnathome.com/products/acce ... ers-3-pack

Before I order one or possibly all for myself, I figured I'd ask again one last time to see if anyone wants in first. What say you?
Josh - Forum Moderator
jbviau

Return to Coffee Accessories