Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Maui Coffees Back in Stock!

Reviews and information on good 'ol beans and grinds

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Maui Coffees Back in Stock!

Postby TomC » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 am

For all you island coffee lovers out there,
I received an e-mail yesterday from CoffeeAM. After a brief absence they now have all 3 of the 100% Maui coffee beans back in stock!
I've missed them and placed my order for the Red Catuai, Yellow Caturra and Maui Mokka this morning. Looking forward to having them again.
At Work: Bunn MC, CBTL Kaldi, Aeroccino 3
At Home: Bunn MCU, Nespresso D-120 Citiz with milk, Francis-Francis X-7, Cuisinart DBM-8 grinder, Perfect Pod Maker, various vintage vac pots, French presses, auto drip pots, gadgets and manual pour-overs
TomC

Re: Maui Coffees Back in Stock!

Postby EricBNC » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:17 am

grayn280@gmail.com wrote:I was also searching for green coffee beans?? can someone tell me where I could find those??

I have been stuffing green coffee beans up my rabbit's ass for a couple years now. Let me know how many pounds of BunnyLewak you are looking for - I am willing to deal to make some cheddar for the holidays (and court costs - damn PETA fanatics) - btw, I just love that website in your sig link - so very infomercialy informative - green beans for health - never heard of it till now! :roll:

Please come again if your account isn't taken out with the trash soon...
EricBNC

Return to Other Coffee Reviews