Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Coffee & Chicory

Write your reviews of K-Cups and Vue Packs you find here.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Coffee & Chicory

Postby jar » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Somebody asked if I knew of any K-Cups that were coffee and chicory, a classic Cafe du Monde style coffee.

I know that Eldorado made some coffee and chicory pods, but don't know of any similar K-cups.

So...

I figured I'd come to the seat of all wisdom and ask.

Anybody know of a K-Cup coffee and chicory?
Anyone so limited as to be able to spell a word only one way is severely handicapped.
jar

Re: Coffee & Chicory

Postby BigD36575 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:45 pm

I like Chicory coffee my self. I use it in my Keurig daily. The thing is, you have to use the caps from www.my-kap.com, your favorite coffee, and some used K cups..... Just use the instructions that come with the caps and it works great. I have been doing this for over 7 months.

Hints:

I generally grind the already ground coffee a bit finer before I fill the K cups.
I use 1 1/2 teaspoons of coffee per K cup.
If you find that the caps leak in your machine (mine doesn't), you might have to get the seals that My-Kap sells.

Have fun
BigD36575

Re: Coffee & Chicory

Postby jbviau » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:46 pm

^^^ Welcome.

BigD36575 wrote:...The thing is, you have to use the caps...

No, you don't. There are plenty of other use-your-own gadgets available for the Keurig.
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Return to K-Cups & Vue Packs - K-Cup | Vue Pack Reviews