Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

New Flavors at Tassimodirect.com!!!!

Review Tassimo T Discs here

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

New Flavors at Tassimodirect.com!!!!

Postby KGPeralez » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Thank You Kraft !!!!!

It seems like the Kraft split might finally be helping (hopes,hopes,hopes) I went on the Tassimo website and saw that the US page has new Coffees : King of Joe Dark Roast. Cappo: King of Joe Lattes: Corner Coffeehouse Sweet Vanilla and a Sweet Caramel . Espresso: King of Joe. Tea: Tea Bar Raspberry Iced Tea and Tea Bar Peach Iced Tea.

Thank You Tassimo. Please keep bringing new flavors and lining Supermarket shelves. I love that Vons has a selection, although a small and half shelf selection, I appreciate the Yuban.

--Kevin
KGPeralez

Re: New Flavors at Tassimodirect.com!!!!

Postby jgantert » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 am

Good news, unfortunately they are too pricey, and no discount. Maybe BB&B or Target will carry them at a discount?
OPOD, Dolce Gusto (at home)
Bosch TAS4511, Melitta one:one MES5B (at work)
jgantert

Postby pjfan » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:55 am

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully some local stores will get them so I can use the vouchers I got from the Espresso recall.
pjfan

Postby pjfan » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 pm

jgantert wrote:Good news, unfortunately they are too pricey, and no discount. Maybe BB&B or Target will carry them at a discount?

You can get these as part of the "Buy 4 get 4 50% off" deal by going through retailmenot at http://www.retailmenot.com/view/tassimodirect.com

There are other discounts there as well but I couldn't get them to work.
pjfan

Postby Davi8r » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Thanks for the retailmenot link, pjfan. I'll give that a try.

I previously placed an order with tassimodirect.com for the 30% T-Discs. I have 5 coming, at 30% off with free shipping. I thought I'd add some of the new flavors to my standing order, specifically King of Joe Dark Roast. None of the new ones are offered on sale.

Unfortunately after placing the sale order, I tried to edit my standing order to add the new flavors to it. The tassimodirect system gave me a message saying that, due to heavy demand for them, these could not be in a standing order. Well, darn ...

So I wrote to the customer service department, asking if they could add a King of Joe to the single order I had just placed. Predictably, I received an email back, letting me know that my request had been denied (reminds me of the last big company I worked for, 'your days-off request has been denied due to ...') Customer Service wrote, "Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted we are not able to make any changes to the order, as it is processed immediately upon receipt". Do they still only ship once a week, on Friday?

So now I'm thinking that I should cancel my auto-order since it's working to my disadvantage. If anyone has a contact at Kraft/Tassimo, maybe we could get word to them to protect their regular customers. I mean, season ticket holders get first shot at the best seats, right? How 'bout applying the same common sense to fans of coffee? There I go, thinking logically again.

Best,
-- Dave
GPOD | KitchenAid Pro Line Mill | Keurig B30 & Vue | Technivorm Moccamaster | Aerobie Aeropress | Gene Cafe Roaster | Tassimo T-65 | CBTL Contata | Bunn MCU & Phase Brew
Legal.com: Legal Resources for Everyone
Dave's T-Disc Coffee Reviews
Davi8r

Postby jbviau » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Davi8r wrote:Customer Service wrote, "Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted we are not able to make any changes to the order, as it is processed immediately upon receipt"...

Amazon is the same way (though probably more efficient). Maybe a phone call would help patch things up?
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Postby pjfan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:08 pm

I think the previous offer expired, but now Tassimo is offering buy any 6, get 2 of the new flavors free. It's on the main page of tassimodirect.com. Not sure when it expires.
pjfan

Postby floyd fisher » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Davi8r wrote:Thanks for the retailmenot link, pjfan. I'll give that a try.

I previously placed an order with tassimodirect.com for the 30% T-Discs. I have 5 coming, at 30% off with free shipping. I thought I'd add some of the new flavors to my standing order, specifically King of Joe Dark Roast. None of the new ones are offered on sale.

Unfortunately after placing the sale order, I tried to edit my standing order to add the new flavors to it. The tassimodirect system gave me a message saying that, due to heavy demand for them, these could not be in a standing order. Well, darn ...

So I wrote to the customer service department, asking if they could add a King of Joe to the single order I had just placed. Predictably, I received an email back, letting me know that my request had been denied (reminds me of the last big company I worked for, 'your days-off request has been denied due to ...') Customer Service wrote, "Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted we are not able to make any changes to the order, as it is processed immediately upon receipt". Do they still only ship once a week, on Friday?

So now I'm thinking that I should cancel my auto-order since it's working to my disadvantage. If anyone has a contact at Kraft/Tassimo, maybe we could get word to them to protect their regular customers. I mean, season ticket holders get first shot at the best seats, right? How 'bout applying the same common sense to fans of coffee? There I go, thinking logically again.

Best,
-- Dave

Dave:

Did a review on the King of Joe Dark Roast here:

http://www.singleservecoffeeforums.com/king-of-joe-dark-roast-t9453.html

You should thank your lucky stars they didn't let you order it....they saved you some fustration.
floyd fisher

Postby jgantert » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 pm

FYI, all of these except the Caramel, Peach Tea and Espresso can now be found at Target!
OPOD, Dolce Gusto (at home)
Bosch TAS4511, Melitta one:one MES5B (at work)
jgantert

Return to T Discs and T Disc Reviews