Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Purchase single K-Cups?

Write your reviews of K-Cups and Vue Packs you find here.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Purchase single K-Cups?

Postby dervari » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Is there anywhere that lets you mix and match to make your own sample pack? My wife is interested in sampling the various offerings, but doesn't want to risk getting stuck with a box of Cups she doesn't care for.

Thanks for any input! :)
dervari

Re: Purchase single K-Cups?

Postby jar » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Coffeewiz sells k-cup sampler packs and I thing Green Mountain does as well.
Anyone so limited as to be able to spell a word only one way is severely handicapped.
jar

Postby jar » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Also American Coffee Services sells samplers too.
Anyone so limited as to be able to spell a word only one way is severely handicapped.
jar

Postby jbviau » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:37 pm

dervari wrote:Is there anywhere that lets you mix and match to make your own sample pack? My wife is interested in sampling the various offerings, but doesn't want to risk getting stuck with a box of Cups she doesn't care for.

Thanks for any input! :)

We're in the process of creating a FAQ for the site, and coincidentally this is the first question we've answered. Here you go: one-faq-thread-to-rule-them-all-t8264-3.html
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Postby umixnmatch » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:00 pm

I found a site you can mix n match one k cup at a time. Fair prices and great selection. www.umixnmatch.com I successfully used a coupon as well.

newyear get you $4.00 off with free shipping for orders over $45.00. They also added some seasonal coffees for free, I checked the order to make sure I got everything I order and found the extra k cups. Woo Hoo!
umixnmatch

Postby GmanJenks » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:27 pm

umixnmatch wrote:I found a site you can mix n match one k cup at a time. Fair prices and great selection. http://www.umixnmatch.com I successfully used a coupon as well.

newyear get you $4.00 off with free shipping for orders over $45.00. They also added some seasonal coffees for free, I checked the order to make sure I got everything I order and found the extra k cups. Woo Hoo!

Should this be considered SPAM? The user name is the same as the web address yet they "found" this website and ordered? hmm... seems a little fishy to me.
GmanJenks

Postby jbviau » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:47 pm

GmanJenks wrote:Should this be considered SPAM? The user name is the same as the web address yet they "found" this website and ordered? hmm...seems a little fishy to me.

Seems relevant in this thread (though it wasn't in Matt's review thread).

umixnmatch wrote:I found a site you can mix n match one k cup at a time. Fair prices and great selection. http://www.umixnmatch.com I successfully used a coupon as well.

Welcome. We encourage vendor participation here, but please clearly identify yourself as a vendor if the label applies. About the site, I took a quick look. Individual k-cup prices range from 61 cents to $1.59 (Apple Cider), and shipping is $9.99. Feels like Kenoza back in the day. The free shipping threshold would be easy to meet for a newbie. Based in Boston, I see? Otherwise, the "about us" section is a work in progress. Do you ship to Alaska? How about outside the U.S.? I'll add your URL to the part of the FAQ that deals with samplers.
Josh - Forum Moderator
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
jbviau

Postby laurenn644 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 pm

As far as individual sampler k-cups, www.coffeefiltersdirect.com allows you to buy them individually and the shipping was only like 2 or 3 dollars for the ones I selected
laurenn644

Postby jbviau » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 pm

^^^ Welcome. Which ones did you select? I'm seeing $8 and up for shipping even on very small quantities. K-cups are 99 cents each. Somewhat limited selection.
Josh - Forum Moderator
jbviau

Postby Cheryl7572 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:44 am

There is a website www.choicecup.com where you can purchase individual k-cups. You can purchase as many as you want. Shipping isn't too bad I think it's $6.99 or free after $55. They have many flavors I haven't seen before. They even have the new Guy Fieri k-cups. I ordered twice and had it in 4 days the first time and about a week the second.
Cheryl7572

Return to K-Cups & Vue Packs - K-Cup | Vue Pack Reviews