Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Reusable T-Discs?

Review Tassimo T Discs here

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Will we see reusable T-Discs in the near future?

Probably within the next year
No votes
Probably within the next two years
No votes
Probably within the next three years
No votes
Probably never
100%

Total votes : 8

Reusable T-Discs?

Postby LosAnnegeles » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:33 pm

What is the likelihood of reusable T-Discs coming to market in the near future?

If there's ANY chance this may happen, then I'll go ahead and buy the Braun Tassimo Premuim TA1400 (Tassimo's currently offering a $30 mail-in rebate). Otherwise, I'll pass.

I'd appreciate your opinions before making this purchase! So what do you all think??
LosAnnegeles

Postby Louis-Simon Ouellet » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:47 pm

hello

Tassimo is a brand own by Kraft and they sell coffee so i believe they would not alloy for reuseable t-disc :cry: as they would loose money. when starbuck sell a T-disc im sure Kraft touches a royalty :-)

regards
Louis-simon
Louis-Simon Ouellet

Postby coffeewiz » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:10 pm

Louis-Simon Ouellet wrote:hello

Tassimo is a brand own by Kraft and they sell coffee so i believe they would not alloy for reuseable t-disc :cry: as they would loose money. when starbuck sell a T-disc im sure Kraft touches a royalty :-)

regards
Louis-simon

Right now the answer is no ... however who knows what the future holds. As far as Kraft getting a royalty .... nope .. it's the other way around .. :):)
Single Cup Coffee Superstore! Over 500+ Coffee Pods, Keurig, Tassimo, Dolce Gusto. and More!! http://www.coffeewiz.com
coffeewiz

Re: Reusable T-Discs?

Postby jhimmel » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 pm

LosAnnegeles wrote:What is the likelihood of reusable T-Discs coming to market in the near future?

If there's ANY chance this may happen, then I'll go ahead and buy the Braun Tassimo Premuim TA1400 (Tassimo's currently offering a $30 mail-in rebate). Otherwise, I'll pass.

I'd appreciate your opinions before making this purchase! So what do you all think??

You want people to register their GUESS in your poll?
I don't see the value in that.
You will have to base your purchase on the fact that there is no reusable disc, and their may never be. If that is a requirement for your purchase, then you should buy something else.
jhimmel

Postby LosAnnegeles » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:19 am

Thanks for all your feedback ... it's most helpful. Based on your replies, I've decided NOT to purchase the Tassimo.
LosAnnegeles

Postby jhimmel » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:37 pm

LosAnnegeles wrote:Thanks for all your feedback ... it's most helpful. Based on your replies, I've decided NOT to purchase the Tassimo.

Probably the smart choice in your case.
I love the drinks I get from mine. I stock a wide variety.
jhimmel

Return to T Discs and T Disc Reviews