Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Coffee machine advice needed

Talk about anything coffee related. Let others know your innermost coffee thoughts.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Coffee machine advice needed

Postby Benoffee » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:51 am

Hello Single serve coffee forum,

Thanks for the add to the forum its' great to be here!

First off I have to apologise, I'm 25 years of age and will know none of the terminologies that you guys will be used to. I am living in Cambodia at the minute helping out an NGO team helping the street kids get clothes, shelter and Medicine's and we have a new contract to stay for another year at least and it's about time I sorted my coffee situation out.

At the moment I am drinking (I know this is terrible) Nescafe 3in1 and it does the job because I have no other option due to the local coffee being Very bitter But, I do know that you can get beautiful fresh coffee beans here all you need is a decent machine to cook up that beautiful coffee. This is where you guys come in. I am clueless of what machine I will need let alone how to brew the coffee after. In terms of the machine, what is a good single serve coffee machine? I have a budget of $100. Once I have found the right machine I will need to know about brewing the coffee.

If there is anything I have missed out let me know and I will get back to you.

Cheers
Benoffee

Re: Coffee machine advice needed

Postby Benoffee » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:19 am

Sorry about the huge image! How do I change it to make it smaller?
Benoffee

Re: Coffee machine advice needed

Postby Benoffee » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:43 pm

After a fair amount of research on this forum and using Google I have found a lot of people recommending this one https://www.for-sale.ie/Bean-coffee-machine has anyone had any experience with this on here?
Benoffee

Return to Coffee Talk