Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Nespresso VertuoPlusDeluxe

Dolce Gusto, Nespresso, Lavazza, and others.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Nespresso VertuoPlusDeluxe

Postby bogiesan » Sat May 20, 2017 4:56 pm

We took advantage of Nespresso' Mothers Day promo and brought home yet another machine. A machine I didn't think I'd ever see in the house. My wife has had the Vertuo system demonstrated for her many times and she's enjoyed a few of the coffees. But last week she watched the newest model in action, the VertuoPlus. This thing is made by DeLonghi nad has a motorized brewing changer. That was all she needed.

Got it at the local Williams Sonoma where the Nespresso rep, Victoria, was holding forth. I told her I had already decided on the unit but, since it was early Sunday morning and the shop was empty, asked her to go ahead and give me the whole performance. She was great, really knew her stuff.

Set up and prep were simple. Delivers the goods. Debra is taking notes so we will only be ordering her favorites after the Welcome Pack has been spent.

I have a gut feeling the older Vertuo machines will be available at deep discounts over the next year as the new Plus and Evoluo take over the line. If you want of these things, either wait for the next 25-35% sale or see if the prices plummet.
bogiesan

Re: Nespresso VertuoPlusDeluxe

Postby bogiesan » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:56 am

We have had the Vertuo for about six weeks. The coffee is so much better than even the most expensive and exotic k-cup we ever tried.

Still loving it.
bogiesan

Return to Other Single Serve Coffee Machines