Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Nespresso Zenius- Who would know

Dolce Gusto, Nespresso, Lavazza, and others.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Nespresso Zenius- Who would know

Postby ilfantomas » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:03 pm

We just decommissioned my workplace, and they had a Nespresso machine heading for the dumpster.

So, I did a rescue, it now sits in my home, but here is where I am

It is a Nespresso Zenius model (corporate), that had its water supply tied directly to a water line. I am looking to put a standard water tank on it, but can't seem to find one that references my model.

Would any one know, with certainty, whether a water tank for a Nespresso Pixie and/or Inissia model will fit on a Nespresso Zenius ?

Doesn't need to be the same size (2.3 L) just needs to fit so I can get the machine back in working order.

Thanks.
ilfantomas

Re: Nespresso Zenius- Who would know

Postby bogiesan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:14 pm

Most professional espresso systems that are plumbed directly to water lines rely on the water system to deliver minimum pressure. I don't know anything about the Nespresso pro machines but the Zenius is designed to be used with a reservoir. I think you're going to be taking it apart to figure out how to couple a bottle to it. The sales and supplies of Nespresso business machines are usually handled buy a general coffee contractor. Whoever you were buying your Nespresso supplies from probably has a service technician you can call. You can also visit the Nespresso business web site, might find something interesting or helpful. Might even be a way to get replacement parts such as water tanks.

https://www.nespresso.com/pro/us/en/product/zenius

https://www.nespresso.com/pro/us/en/pages/office

Sorry can't be of more help. We just don't get much Nespresso/Pro traffic around here.
bogiesan

Postby bogiesan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:17 pm

bogiesan

Postby ilfantomas » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:43 am

Strangely, the manual shows the unit WITH a separate water tank, sadly with no part number and just a reference to the part as "Water tank"

Which is what led me here; shape wise looks like a unit used on either the pixie or the inessia models; if I can't get a definite answer then I guess I'll just roll the dice for ~$30 and see if the pixie unit fits.

I will give the forum a week or so in case someone has experience here; I realize this is not that common a model.

Thanks.
ilfantomas

Return to Other Single Serve Coffee Machines