Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Nespresso/Breville Creatista

OPOD, Bunn My Cafe, Senseo, Home Cafe, Keurig, Melitta One:One

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Nespresso/Breville Creatista

Postby RRocket » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:08 pm

I've used a Tassimo when I've wanted a quick/easy cappuccino or latte. Recently, the double sized milk pods have been switched to regular sized pods. The rich, creamy taste is now gone. So I really have no use for this machine.

I want to stay with a pod-style machine for simplicity and quickness.

I'm interested to hear any user opinions on the new Nespresso/Breville Creatista. And barring that, any other models I may not have considered.

Thanks for you opinions!!

~R
RRocket

Re: Nespresso/Breville Creatista

Postby rhfil » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:58 am

I quite like it and there are other reviews on this site. But you should be aware that it does not have milk pods if that is a requirement for you. However the milk frothing is excellent. I retired my Rivo to get the Creatista.
rhfil

Postby RRocket » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Thanks for the reply. I did a search but came up mostly empty.

Yes, I am aware you froth your own milk. But still, this machine seems like it might be a good fit.
RRocket

Postby Rhynes » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:28 am

I can definitely recommend Creatista. Love it.
Rhynes

Postby gocoffeego » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Nespresso is by far the better choice. I have been using it for a year now and never faced a single issue and the coffee it produces makes it worth the low cost. If you're still unsure you can read about its pros and cons here https://freshpresso.net/best-home-espresso-machines/
gocoffeego

Postby bogiesan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Gocoffeego, you've posted what we commonly term click-bait. Your site offers nothing new and you seem to have only been able to copy and paste information from other sites and from mfr's brochures. Even allowing for translation issues, your grammar is atrocious, your spelling is egregious, and it becomes quickly obvious you don't really know what your'e talking about. Case in point, you Assert "Both the Pixie and Inissia, use advanced technology where the grounds are presoaked with water, and then 19 bars of pressure is applied to extract coffee. This leads to a delicious cup of coffee with a rich crema; that settles nicely on the top." Nonsense.
bogiesan

Return to Single Serve Coffee Machines