Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Nespresso: Vintage 2014

Review Nespresso, Dolce Gusto, Lavazza, CBTL, and other espresso capsules here

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Nespresso: Vintage 2014

Postby bogiesan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:08 pm

This stuff is great. Limited supply, get yours soon or you'll be sorry. Available for both Vertuo ($12/10) and Original ($8/10).

https://www.nespresso.com/us/en/order/c ... ion-vertuo
bogiesan

Re: Nespresso: Vintage 2014

Postby bogiesan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:29 am

Some genius at Nespresso is sending out samples of this marvelous coffee to better customers of the Nespresso Club. You get two complimentary sleeves for the machine on your profile. Awesome. Total surprise and the box is personalized with your member name.
bogiesan

Postby pause-cafe » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Ah, just saw this review of yours for some reason, just after I posted mine. You really like this better than the straight up Rosabaya? Interesting. I'll have to go home and do another side-by-side.
pause-cafe

Postby bogiesan » Sun May 07, 2017 9:41 pm

pause-cafe wrote:Ah, just saw this review of yours for some reason, just after I posted mine. You really like this better than the straight up Rosabaya? Interesting. I'll have to go home and do another side-by-side.

Thanks for your review, nice to have more voices here. I will take your observations seriously and do some more thorough side by side tastes. I just recently received some Rosabaya.
bogiesan

Return to Espresso Capsules and Capsule Reviews