Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Help! Is Bettercoffee.com still in business?

Talk about anything coffee related. Let others know your innermost coffee thoughts.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Help! Is Bettercoffee.com still in business?

Postby brandyleigh35 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:39 am

I placed an order with them on November 13, shows it was mailed on November 14th and gave me a tracking number. I never received it and according to the tracking number neither did the PO. I've sent 2 email and left 3 voice mail message all with no response. Tonight I disputed the charge on my credit card as I'm not going to pay $55.00 for nothing. Anyone know what is going on with them?
Bunn - My Cafe (smaller one)
Bunn - My Cafe (2) (Home & Work) -Wouldn't trade it for anything! Best coffee ever!!!
Krups - Home Cafe (returned)
Senseo short spout - black (returned)
Cuisinart Auto drip
brandyleigh35

Re: Help! Is Bettercoffee.com still in business?

Postby bogiesan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:37 am

The short answer is vote with your feet. Not happy? Spend your money elsewhere. Longer answer involves your own research. Google returned some customer complaints but just as many compliments. No related business news came back but I did not dig very deeply. The company has a Facebook presence, that is likely where you will get information you can use.
bogiesan

Re: Help! Is Bettercoffee.com still in business?

Postby brandyleigh35 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Last time I checked calling someone 3 times and also sending 2 email message is a direct contact. As direct as it gets if you don't live in that state. Today is December 2nd. I still haven't received a response to any of my messages nor have I received my coffee. It's too bad, I've been ordering from them for a long time, but will no longer be doing buisness with them. If they can't be bothered to reply to my messages then I will find someone else to provide my pods. :(
Bunn - My Cafe (smaller one)
Bunn - My Cafe (2) (Home & Work) -Wouldn't trade it for anything! Best coffee ever!!!
Krups - Home Cafe (returned)
Senseo short spout - black (returned)
Cuisinart Auto drip
brandyleigh35

Return to Coffee Talk