[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4854: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4855: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4856: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
Loud vibration/humming noise from my Keurig : K-Cups & Vue Packs - K-Cup | Vue Pack Reviews

Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Loud vibration/humming noise from my Keurig

Write your reviews of K-Cups and Vue Packs you find here.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Loud vibration/humming noise from my Keurig

Postby a good cup of joe » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 am

Hello,
From day one my Keurig coffee maker has made a pretty loud humming noise when the pump is running to fill the machine. I have had two different Keurig’s now and they both make the same loud noise.

I understand they are going to make a noise but it just seems really loud.

Does anyone else have this problem and wish it were quieter?

I have the cheaper Keurig machine the B40 maybe that’s the problem does anyone have the other more expensive Keurig machines? And are they loud to?

Thank you,
[/b]
a good cup of joe

Vibrating noise or hum

Postby paulc35 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:15 am

This is normal when the Keurig is drawing water from the resovoir. After everytime a cup is made. I have the B60 at home The B40 at work and My best friend has the Breville.

This subject is talked about quiet a bit. If you go to Green Mountain coffees web site and look at the reviews on the brewers you will see the same thing.

It is loud, but I've learned this is a very small aggrivation for the joy of the Keurig. You should here the Cuisinart SS-1 it makes the Keurig sound silent
paulc35

Postby DellRio811 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:40 am

Breville BKC600XL
Bunn My Cafe
DellRio811

B30

Postby paulc35 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:17 am

paulc35

Postby DellRio811 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:53 am

Breville BKC600XL
Bunn My Cafe
DellRio811

Heated

Postby paulc35 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 am

paulc35

Postby a good cup of joe » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:18 pm

a good cup of joe

Postby DellRio811 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Breville BKC600XL
Bunn My Cafe
DellRio811

Postby jbviau » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's , , and
jbviau

Postby 5stringdeath » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 pm

5stringdeath

Postby DellRio811 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:57 am

Breville BKC600XL
Bunn My Cafe
DellRio811

Postby jbviau » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 am

Josh - Forum Moderator
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's , , and
jbviau

Postby DellRio811 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 am

Breville BKC600XL
Bunn My Cafe
DellRio811

Postby jbviau » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:23 am

Josh - Forum Moderator
Josh's , , and
jbviau

Postby EricasTJ » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:36 am

My husband and I had a B60 which made the same loud vibrating noise whenever it was drawing water. It never really bothered us too much, however I was absolutely AMAZED when I went to visit a friend and saw his B70 in action. It was very quiet in comparison.

After much discussion, we decided to upgrade to a B70, and send the B60 to work with my husband. We just bought it last weekend at BB&B with a 20% off coupon. The total price came to just $136. It is SO much quieter than the B60 and we're very happy with our purchase.
Keurig B60
Keurig B70
EricasTJ

Next

Return to K-Cups & Vue Packs - K-Cup | Vue Pack Reviews