Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Keurig B70 keeps running

OPOD, Bunn My Cafe, Senseo, Home Cafe, Keurig, Melitta One:One

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Keurig B70 keeps running

Postby njchoochoo » Thu May 02, 2013 8:01 pm

My Keurig B70 keeps running. It will empty the reservoir without stopping. After doing this a few times, it will finally stop, and then nothing but the sound of air. If I removed and reinstall the water reservoir, it will stop, then start to drip, and then start running non stop again. Any ideas? Thank you.
njchoochoo

Re: Keurig B70 keeps running

Postby desulfator » Thu May 02, 2013 8:14 pm

When it is running non-stop is the water pouring out of the cup holder?

Where is the sound of air coming from?

Where does it start to drip from?
Man opens a banana by hacking away with every sharp object he can think of.
Monkeys open a banana by merely pinching the end opposite of the stem with their fingers.
-
Who is better at problem solving??
desulfator

Postby jbviau » Thu May 02, 2013 8:51 pm

njchoochoo wrote:My Keurig B70 keeps running.

Welcome. Sorry, this is a new one--to me, at least. Have you called Keurig?
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Postby njchoochoo » Fri May 03, 2013 11:58 am

The water will run from the cup holder for roughly 1-2 minutes non-stop, then the unit stops with the prime indication lit. I think the air was coming from the cup holder as well. I have received the prime error the last few times that I have tried...no air noise.
njchoochoo

Postby njchoochoo » Fri May 03, 2013 12:15 pm

I tried the procedure below with my fingers crossed. and it worked. Thanks for the replys. :D

Unplug your machine, keep the cord near the power socket and hold it with one hand. Press Left + Menu + Right and plug the machine in. The LCD should stay off, or flash blue and then turn off. Press brew in addition to the other keys. Keep holding these down for the next step.
Reach around the unit with your hand still on the buttons and press the on/off switch on the back of the unit. The unit should automatically start filling the reservoir and then start brewing a cup of coffee. If it does not start, press brew immediately after the screen comes on.
njchoochoo

Postby jbviau » Fri May 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Glad you're back in business! That's some little dance you had to do. I wonder what other Easter eggs are under the B70's hood waiting to be discovered?!
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's Pod Guide, K-cup Line-up, and Nespresso Encapsulation
jbviau

Return to Single Serve Coffee Machines