Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

K-Cups at BJ's

Where to get your coffee pods online

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

K-Cups at BJ's

Postby ben9 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:08 pm

my friend Rick just told me that BJ's Wholesale stores now are selling K-Cups. Here's what he found out:

1 pack of 100 cost $40

That is the lowest quantity that they come in.

You only get one flavor though.

The lady said that they will be getting variety packs (4 different flavors of coffee with 25 cups in each pack)

She also said that they will be getting a 200 pack soon that will be a little cheaper than buying two 100 packs

i'm a Costco member, and my Costco doesn't sell K-Cups :cry:
ben9

Postby krblgc » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:25 pm

yup. I've seen those 100-pack box. a little bit cheap but I can't have 100 k-cups of the same flavor. If they come up with the variety pack, then that will be great.

Target also sell some 18 cup box. same with bed bath beyond [you can apply 20% off coupon to make it better]. Choices though are limited.
krblgc

Postby sweaner » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:01 pm

You still would be far better-off buying from Coffeewiz. If you utilize the free shipping the price is cheaper, and the selection great.

Scott
sweaner

Postby ben9 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:54 am

sweaner wrote:You still would be far better-off buying from Coffeewiz. If you utilize the free shipping the price is cheaper, and the selection great.

Scott

i agree; however i'm curious on what the price will be for the 200/cup box.
ben9

Return to Coffee eTailers