[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4852: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4854: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4855: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4856: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3952)
CBTL Kaldi+Frother+60caps =$130 @ Amazon!!! : Sales & Discount Codes

Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

CBTL Kaldi+Frother+60caps =$130 @ Amazon!!!

Put your promotional codes and discounts on single serve coffee here

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

CBTL Kaldi+Frother+60caps =$130 @ Amazon!!!

Postby deandome » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:43 am

SWEEET bundle-deal @ Amazon...I had to order mine before posting this, lest you all rushed in & gobbled them up :D

Only the white & black are available in the bundle...fine by me, white's what I woulda gone with anyway. Still, it's a far better deal than BBB's Americano, even @ 20% off. Sounds like a better machine, too. BTW, I'm wondering if the Americano has a stainless steel boiler, like the others all do?
deandome

Re: CBTL Kaldi+Frother+60caps =$130 @ Amazon!!!

Postby jbviau » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:47 am

Thanks!

Mod note: Moving this to "Sales"...
Josh - Forum Moderator
----------------------------
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's , , and
jbviau

GREAT Kaldi Bundle Deal!!

Postby deandome » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:03 pm

I guess I got too specific w/price (and maybe by placing a link?) in a post that was quickly deleted, so I'll just give you the basics & let you hunt down the details.

Kaldi (only white or black models), plus a matching CBTL frother and a sample pack of 60 CBTL capsules at a price less than that of the Contata/S03 machine's MSRP by itself!!

"WHERE?", you ask?

[close my eyes, put fingers to temple...] "I'm picturing a river...a large river, somewhere in South America"

:wink:

Hope this one is OK w/the mods!
deandome

Re: GREAT Kaldi Bundle Deal!!

Postby jbviau » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 pm

It wasn't deleted! ;) Just moved it to "Sales." When in doubt, click on "view your posts" toward the top. I'll merge this post into the thread you started earlier.
Josh - Forum Moderator
Bunn Trifecta MB, Nespresso D90, Baratza Preciso and OE LIDO(s), and that's just what's on the counter...
Josh's , , and
jbviau

Postby deandome » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Sorry!! Didn't know what was happening.

In many other boards, there'd be "MOVED:..." notice where the post was originally placed, so I assumed it was deleted.

Thanks!
deandome

Postby jbviau » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Hey, no worries. I'm a little quick on the draw this morning, too. Note to self: drink less coffee. Sorry for any confusion.

Last I checked, Jay's preference is for mods to not leave shadow topics when moving threads, so I roll with it.

Btw, your dancing around "Amazon" in that second post cracked me up!
Josh - Forum Moderator
Josh's , , and
jbviau

Postby TomC » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 pm

At Work: Bunn MCU, CBTL Kaldi, Aeroccino 3
At Home: Bunn MCU, Nespresso D-120 Citiz with milk, Francis-Francis X-7, Cuisinart DBM-8 grinder, Perfect Pod Maker, various vintage vac pots, French presses, auto drip pots, gadgets and manual pour-overs
TomC

Postby MrCrispy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:48 am

Anyone know what the 60 included capsules are? This has better parts than the shopnbc offer (has the frother and Kaldi is newer model). But is it a better deal?

- wouldn't it be just as easy to heat milk in microwave and use the hand frother? With less cleanup and one less thing to plug in.
- quality of coffee is same, maybe just more plastic on Americano? And it can fit a bigger cup

I know its only $30 difference but I can use that to buy extra capsules :)
MrCrispy

Postby TomC » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:27 pm

At Work: Bunn MCU, CBTL Kaldi, Aeroccino 3
At Home: Bunn MCU, Nespresso D-120 Citiz with milk, Francis-Francis X-7, Cuisinart DBM-8 grinder, Perfect Pod Maker, various vintage vac pots, French presses, auto drip pots, gadgets and manual pour-overs
TomC

Postby deandome » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:29 pm

deandome

Postby deandome » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:46 pm

deandome

Postby MrCrispy » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Ok I'm sold. But the price on this keeps dropping!

http://camelcamelcamel.com/CBTL-Single- ... B004TI5AIQ

I wonder if I should wait a few more days, at this rate it'll hit $100 soon.
MrCrispy

Postby deandome » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:22 am

deandome

Postby MrCrispy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:56 am

My turn to say thanks :) I didn't know Amazon would refund the price difference, in the past they haven't done it. I'm going to order it tomorrow.
MrCrispy

Postby ranin02 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Amazon's official policy is that they do not do price adjustments on anything except TVs:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/ ... #postorder

You may be able to get an exception as deandome did, I just wouldn't count on it. Of course, you could always re-purchase at the new price and return at the old price if it is enough of a savings to cover your return shipping. So it seems rather silly that they wouldn't just match it.

That being said, the bundle at $115 is an amazing deal -- wish I needed one :-)
ranin02

Next

Return to Sales & Discount Codes