Exciting news comes to us via Amanda Crossland at Bunn: their trifecta MB home brewer will be available at http://www.bunnathome.com
beginning 2/24/12 for $499. The official product launch will be at CoffeeCon
the following day with a hands-on "Micro Brew lab" (hence the MB, I'm assuming; more info.
Here's what we know so far, courtesy of Amanda:
"The trifecta® MB for home use utilizes the same patented Air Infusion™ technology as the commercial model trifecta to unlock each flavor note for a smooth, deep-bodied coffee or tea experience. The resulting beverage, called Full Cup, is a unique, amplified microbrew beverage that the coffee or tea lover can customize to enhance natural flavors from individual coffee and tea origins."
- Utilizes patented Air-Infusion™ technology to produce a rich, Full Cup of coffee or tea
- Enhances taste and body with adjustable Turbulence Cycle and Infusion Time controls
- Allows you to adjust for perceived acidity, sweetness, earthy flavors, extraction level, and mouth feel
- Presses coffee or tea through a fine-gauge metal filter, preserving oils and aromatics
- 25 unique brew setting combinations
The only user review I can find so far is glowing, by CoffeeCon's organizer: http://coffeecompanion.com/2012/02/bunn ... me-review/
Sign me up! Truly looking forward to learning more and, hopefully, getting my hands on one to put through its paces.