Sign up for the Single Serve Coffee mailing list and be eligible to win prizes given away to mailing list members.

Auto-Delivery K-Cups from Keurig.com?

Write your reviews of K-Cups and Vue Packs you find here.

Moderators: jbviau, NDJollyMon

Auto-Delivery K-Cups from Keurig.com?

Postby isabellasu » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:20 pm

Anyone else think an auto-delivery progam of k-cups from Keurig.com would be a good idea? Tassimo has an auto-delivery program, which offers benefits on initial sign-up and then free shipping on 4 boxes of t-discs. Would love to be able to get the variety that Keurig.com offers with free shipping and perks! :D
isabellasu

Postby MichFan » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:48 pm

Keurig does have an automatic delivery program. Any time I have ordered from them I have had the option to set the order up as a recurring order. IMO, it is not worth the $13.95 per box when you can get a great selection from CoffeeWhiz for $8-$9.65 per box.
MichFan

Postby skippylynn » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:52 pm

I'm pretty sure when I was buying on Keurig today I saw an auto-delivery option button plus when you have $50 worth of items in your cart you get free shipping.
Buying four of the 25 ct. boxes at their price gets you the free shipping right off the bat.
They have some kind of coffee club with points too for purchases but I didn't read it carefully. Other than the VH brand, I figure I will buy most of my K cups at Coffeewhiz b/c of their lower prices anyway. :D

skippy
skippylynn

Postby skippylynn » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:53 pm

oops! MichFan beat me posting. :lol: :lol: :lol:

skippy
skippylynn

Return to K-Cups & Vue Packs - K-Cup | Vue Pack Reviews